CFCC Funding Fairs
Upcoming Funding Fairs
Check back for dates soon.
View slide presentations from our last Funding Fair.
There’s a wide variety of state and federal funding available to help finance your infrastructure project and lift up your community, but keeping track of all the programs and weeding through the options can feel overwhelming.
Attend our Free Funding Fairs to:
- Find out what state and federal infrastructure grant, loan, and bond financing programs are available to you.
- Receive copies of each department and agency’s slide presentation and additional helpful infrastructure financing material.
- Speak directly with state and federal program staff about your specific project and issues affecting your community.
Get a sneak preview of the programs you’ll hear about in our 2021 Funding Fairs Handbook.
Who Should Attend?
- Local government employees
- Water industry professionals
- City planners
- Economic development professionals
- Engineering professionals
- Water and irrigation district managers
- Financial advisors
- Project consultants
- California Native American Tribes
View Slide Presentations from Recent Funding Fairs
Click on a thumbnail to open a PDF
For questions on information presented at the virtual Funding Fairs, please reach out to the contacts below.
- Department of Water Resources — Samuel Miller, P.E., Senior Engineer, email Samuel, (916) 902-7700
- Integrated Regional Water Management Grants, email DWR.
- California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBank) — Lina Benedict, email Lina, (916) 341-6630
- California Strategic Growth Council — Shep Wilbun, email Shep.
- California Fire Safe Council — Elizabeth LaMar, Lead Regional Coordinator, email Elizabeth, (559) 288-2603 ext, 5834
- State Water Resources Control Board — Francine Fua, email Francine.
- California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (CalOES) — Hazard Mitigation Assistance, email CalOES.
- Rural Community Assistance Corporation (RCAC) — Kimberly Bennett, Rural Development Specialist, email Kimberly (916) 508-3031 (Cell) (916) 447-9832 (Office)
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation — David T. White, email David, (916) 717-2434
- U.S. Economic Development Administration — Malinda Matson, email Malinda, (916) 235-0088